I’ve just caught wind of a brand new AdSense plugin which seems to do quite a bit in terms of customization and set up – straight from your WordPress admin panel.
Not too long ago I had plans to write an AdSense plugin which would allow configuration from the WordPress admin panel, but it looks like I may not have to :).
Some of the features of the plugin include:
- Use simple HTML comments for embedding AdSense ads in a WordPress post
- Choose from any number of ad styles and format on a post-by-post basis
- Globally change ad styles
- Selectively disable display of individual ad styles or all ads
- Integrated AdSense Preview tool (a sandbox) for seeing what ads will appear on a given page. (Stand-alone AdSense SandBox Tool also available)
- All settings configured through WordPress Options interface (no knowledge of plugins or PHP required)
- Easily test different ad formats and color styles across (all, or) a range of blog posts.
This plugin looks very promising and I plan to install it on one of my blogs and take it for a test spin then report back here with my findings.